Monday, December 8, 2014

I'm back! Thank you message from me to you!




Hello my lovlies! I am now back on blogger after a crazy six months away dealing with personal issues and what not!
Who's exited? Ah I am so glad to be back and excited to start uploading some long overdue reviews! 


I have had to say fair well to my beloved mac book (tears) and am now using a little iPad mini! I can't promise my posts will be as good as before but I will try my absolute best to bring you the same quality posts and photos!

What has everyone been up too? I spent the weekend celebrating my 24th birthday! Ah I'm getting old! 

Anyway beauties this is just a short post to say thank you for your support and continued following during my time away! 

Don't forget my main source of uploading now is via Instagram! You can follow me through this link - laceandlovexo

Once again thank you so much! 

Dani xo


No comments:

Post a Comment