Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Monochrome Decor Wishlist!

Hi Beauties, Just a quick post to share with you 
my monochrome wish-list!

Im really loving black & white decor at the moment. I can't get enough. I dream of changing every room in my house to give it the monochrome vibe! Its so chic! Not to mention after doing a little digging i found some really cute and affordable pieces for my room that i want to share with you all!

Check them out below!










Monochrome Decor

Does anyone have a monochrome room?

Dani xo


4 comments:

  1. My living room is pretty monochromatic, all neutral tones (gray, black, white) and I LOVE it, I used to be really into the overdone tacky thing, but I'm finding more and more that I love the minimalist movement
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it sounds lovely! I cant wait until i have my own place so i can do that! For now im limited to my bedroom lol Minimal and neutral is the way too go i think! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi! Lovely blog I really like it and I follow you with GFC :)
    I will be very happy if you have a look of my blog and maybe you follow me too, if you want and like it!
    kisses
    Cary

    http://c--makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lovely!
      Thank you :)
      Im having a look now and will deff follow back and return the love xxx

      Delete