Monday, March 24, 2014

Sunday Round Up - Links I Loved This Week

Hi Loves!

This week is another round of links i love! When I'm bored the internet is my best friend i am constantly searching new products and tips, watching funny or moving videos or simply just shopping. Today i have a little list of links i recommend you check out! (Especially the candles featured in the picture) because i have been asked where they are from quiet afew times and as a loyal blogger, i share everything with you guys! Check them out asap!

First and forever my favourite are the fashionista candles (here) You can get them in small tea lights like i have above, or Pillars both small and large! I can't praise this girl enough. They are such beautiful candles and the detail is amazing! I am about to order the large 5.25 pillars and brand them with my blog name (she personalises them too). Please check her out, Its worth every cent! Shipping took about 3 weeks but once i got the package it was all worth it! She even sent me a mini Celine pillar candle for free just because i wanted a sample first! They range from $6 - $30! 

Next is the Makeup brush guide (here) Im a religious reader of Lauren Conrads blog and one of the many questions i used to get asked as makeup artist is what brush is really for what. Have a look at the simple chart made by Lauren. The most important brushes and what they are for! My favourite is the highlighter a lot of people have this brush in there brush kit but have no idea what it is really used for, once you memorise the brushes you will see the difference with the face application!


Credit: http://laurenconrad.com/blog/2013/03/beauty-school-makeup-brush-guide-uses-types/

Last but not least is this red table talk interview with Jada Pinkett Smith (here) She is asked by her daughter how hard it is being a wife and mother. That question is not relevant to me because (I'm a lonely ass 23 year old) but the message behind it is "Take Care Of YOU" I think alot of us get lost along the way with family,friends and relationships and forgetting how to take care of the balance we need in life because we make other things and people our world but we must take care of ourself FIRST in order to be able to take care of others. Its up to us to make ourselves happy.

Dani xo




4 comments:

  1. Love it babe - for sure trying those candles omg when you posted them on ig I need them immediately.. Also I just watched the Jada interview and it is so true girl. We could learn something from here ;) ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get those candles in your life! Oh Jada Smith is too good, I'm watching youtube vid after youtube vid of her now haha

      Delete
  2. Oh, love those candles! So chic and fashionable, that's what a true blogger needs ;) loved the interview as well <3 How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so great arent they! I need the bigger ones in my life these are too small i would love the large pillars so im going to order them! Oh i love you rblog im stalking it now! Im following you on everything as of now, minus facebook because i dont have a facebook page! xxxxx

      Delete