Sitting in front of the tv curled up in a blanket watching law and order SVU! That sums up my perfect night in the cold wet weather!
Opps did i forget to mention eating the BEST scones ever?
I know what your all thinking, "boring" but when you add lemonade, they just melt in your mouth a little bit more!
- 3 Cups of self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Cup of creme
- 1 Cup of Lemonade
I dont know about you but i have never made or tried scones with lemonade used but it doesn't disappoint i promise you that!
- Sift flour and salt into a large bowl, Make a hole in the centre and pour cream and lemonade.
- Mix with a spoon or knife (butter knife) until mixture comes together then take the dough and put it onto a lightly-floured surface. Knead it until it is smooth and pliable.
- Cut scones into rounds using a scone cutter (or like when when i rush just take a good size chunk off with your hands) then arrange close together on a lightly greased tray.
- Bake in the oven on 220C for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with jam and cream while still warm and try my personal favourite a little bit of Nutella mixed with a little bit of Strawberry jam!
Recipe is thanks to www.taste.com.au & the lovely lady at work who emailed it too me!