Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blogger To Blogger - TMI Tags


Thank you times a million too my name twin Danielle who tagged me in my very first TMI - Check out her blog HERE. Its amazing!

Check out my questions and answers below! 

1. Are you a very open or private person?
I'm so open, word vomit at its best!  

 2. If money was no object, where would you move to?
Ah is travel the world an option? I would move too anywhere tropical. Hawaii or the Bahamas in particular

3. Who was the last person to make you cry?
I always cry, stress and anxiety get the best of me but i think it was Sunday, I found out the truth about something and it just broke me. Wont name names lol!

 4. Is there a song that can bring you to tears instantly?
My grandmothers funeral song "Maria" would be the only one. Mariah Carey and Boys II Men - One Sweet Day gets me pretty close though!

 5. Do you believe in soul mates?
I do, I believe your soul-mates are your friends, your family, and only your lover if your really lucky. I think there is a person for everyone, someone who saves you someone, who brings out the best in you and understands you but I dont always think that it will come in the form of a man all the time.

 6. What age to people usually mistake you for?
Hahahaha my favorite question, i always get asked for ID 16-18 is what people assume i am but im turning 24 this year! I don't know if being mistaken for 16 is good? But i will take 18, hopefully im aging slowwwwwwwwwwwly! 


 7. What are you wearing?

Im at work at the moment so very boring! Im wearing black leather pants from here and this blue knit (Bardot is my favorite store) and these shoes.

 8. Have you ever been in love? 
Have i ever! Its the best and the worst feeling in the world.


 9. How tall are you? 
Im a shrimp. I'm not sure but about 5.7-5.8?



 10. How much do you weigh? 
50 Kilos and Winter is around the corner so best believe its going to change fast. Comfort food here i come!



 11. Any piercings? 
Just my ears once but i want my seconds!! Im too scared though, i hate needles and the thought of that gun going BAMM scares me! Keep in mind im telling you im scared too pierce my ears twice but i have three tattoos :)

 12. Favourite TV show? 
Law and order SVU - Hands down my guilty pleasure. I can spend hours watching this show daily no matter how many times i have seen the eps.



 13. Quality you look for in a partner?
FUNNY! I love laughing and being happy, there is no better feeling that laughing until your tummy hurts. Also Honestly & Loyalty - I am a very loyal person and i want that matched in my partner. 



 14. Favorite quotation?:
This is hard, im a quote feen. Every quote is my favorite quote but one has always stuck with me ! " You have too learn when to walk away from the table when your no longer being served." I have had my share of ups and downs and my problem is i continue giving my best and trying my hardest when its clear nothing is being given back to me. So i  have that quote as my screensaver and try to live by it.. "TRY" lol

 15. Fears?
Loosing someone, Being alone, Waking up between 2-3am (because they say your being watched if you do) I dont know if i believe that but because i love scary movies i end up scaring myself anyway lol and of-course cockroaches EW EW EW!  


16. What is your daily beauty routine?

My morning routine is non existent cause im always late for work so its wash my face and moisturize and out the door so at night i make sure i give my face the attention it needs so i start off by using a face scrub i use Sukin Organic here and then i use Sukin Organic foam cleanser here then i place a warm towel under the sink and let the towel become hot and steamy and put this on my face for no more than three minutes (Old wives tale trick?) After that i apply a little bit of Sukin Nightcream because it is very thick you only need a pea size amount mixed with afew drops of Sukin Rosehip Oil here!


17. When going out somewhere how long does it take you to get ready?

30-60 Minutes it depends how much notice i have and where im going! Never longer than that though! 

18. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection? 
Its so messy at the moment, Its in a mix of boxes and makeup bags and little mesh dividers i got from ikea so once i clean it all up and out i will post and picture update it on here for you all :)

I nominate Elizabeth of tvtaughtmehowtofeel - She is one of the first blogs i followed and i am always exited for her new posts! 

Dani xo

9 comments:

  1. Aw bless your little heart - thank you for the kind words !

    And it's so true - why stay at the table?! I've never heard that quote before but it's a goodie. And what tattoos do you have ?! I have three as well - my starsign, a little star and a littler heart, and a infinity symbol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a good quote isnt it! I found it on tumblr along time ago and its stuck with me forever! Oh how funny we are totes blogger soulamates! I have Trust in tiny writing on my forarm, a cross on my foot * guilty of copying Nicole Richie but never finished it" & a heart and infinity symbol on my neck!!!

      Delete
  2. I loved that you get asked if you're younger too... I am always mistaken for between 14-16! They always ask how school is, and I have to tell them I'm actually in my final year of university.. Same with clubs, I am always the one asked to prove my id with my medicare and band card :/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha im so glad you feel my pain! I mean the worst is when you go to a club,pub, bar and they ask for ID and they look at it then look at you and its like come on look at my eyes look at my face its the same GIRL! Oh babe i have gotten the bank card question aswell. Makes me so angry then it gives me hope that i might just age like Jennifer Aniston!

      Delete
    2. Yeah I think its annoying now when we actually want to at least look our age! But when we are in our fourties and look like we're in our twenties, I'm sure we won't be complaining ;)

      Delete
  3. I just discovered your blog, and can I just say, you're great and I've just followed you on bloglovin! x

    skotskrutet.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have the same age issue! People always ask me if i'm old enough to be working and they are shocked when I tell them that I finished high school! It can get annoying but I know that when I'm older, it'll be a great compliment :P Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Followed you on bloglovin! :) xx

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you on there too :) I am always so exited when i find Aussie bloggers!!!! Oh lovely tell me about it in the long run it will be better for us ;) but at the moment its kind of an insult? lol

      Delete